Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Product of the Month - Day 4

We're back with another project showcasing October's Product of the Month!

Remember, for all of this month the
Scrapping Turtle Chipboard & Acrylic Mini Albums
will be 15% off!
_____________________________

Today's project is created by myself, Tracey Gordon.  I am thrilled to be the Guest Designer for the month of October!!!

I can't tell you how thrilled I was to get this line to play with! I had previously picked up a lot of this collection and had already used up pretty much my entire stash. I did not, however, pick up any of the Breeze line (a girl has to draw the line somewhere), and am now so happy to be playing with it!

I put together a traditional mini album as well. I had so many pictures so I kept things pretty simple and let my pictures do the talking! I used some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to cover my chipboard album first before decorating.













Supplies:
Scrapping Turtle Chipboard Mini Album
Bazzill cardstock
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Teal High Heel)
Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)



No comments: