Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October Product of the Month - Day 3

We're back with another project showcasing October's Product of the Month!

Remember, for all of this month the
Scrapping Turtle Chipboard & Acrylic Mini Albums
will be 15% off!
_______________________________

Today's project was created by Julie.

I chose to do a traditional mini album. And finally, I'm doing this project for me! It is still a work in progress that may continue for weeks to come as I add things to the mini...probably some journalling of moments with my daughter that I want to remember.

This paper collection is amazing and has so many flourishes and words incorporated on them.













Products used: My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two collection (Sunshine) paper and embellishments
Scrapping Turtle die cut chipboard mini album
Thickers letters
Basic Grey rub-on w/ Bling
Misc. acrylic paint; lace and ribbons; black and cream cardstock


No comments: