Monday, October 3, 2011

October Product of the Month - Day 2

We're back with another project showcasing October's Product of the Month! 

Remember, for all of this month the
Scrapping Turtle Chipboard & Acrylic Mini Albums
will be 15% off!
_______________________________

Today's project is created by Virginia.

I don't normally "do" minis (the OCD part of my brain really likes to have all pages that fit into my 12x12 albums!) so this was a fun challenge for me - I loved focusing on one theme for this album and these papers by My Mind's Eye are just gorgeous!

For now I have just taped the pages together but in the future I may punch through them and use rings.






Products used were:
Scrapping Turtle Mini Album
My Minds Eye Lost & Found Two - Rosy embellishments
Twine (leftover from a package)

No comments: