Monday, October 10, 2011

Design Team Monday!



Before we get to the eye candy of the day, we wanted to wish all of our Canadian friends & family a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!
________________________________

And now to the business of the day!  This week the Design Team is playing with a gorgeous sketch by Ingvild Bolme.

_____________________________

Julie


Products used:
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two collection paper, embellishments
Misc. lace, ribbon, black and cream cardstock and stamped flourish 
______________________________

Michele

Here is my layout. I love this sketch so much that I hardly modified my take of it. Of course I had to move things a bit to accommodate for the GORGEOUS detail on my background paper from My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found collection (Blush) but it's pretty close, I find that we can clearly see the inspiration the sketch brought!


Papers: My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Two Collection (Blush), Bazzill cardstock
Inks: Plum Cat's Eye chalk inks
Ornaments: Paper ornaments, acrylic stamps (Butterflies and small bird cage) and brads are all from My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Two Collection, miscellaneous yellow-pink ribbons and transparency
_________________________

Virginia


Supply list:
My Minds Eye - Rosy Lost & Found Two patterned paper & embellishments
Making Memories Cork Letters
Kraft Cardstock 
_____________________

Tracey


Supplies:
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two Collection (Breeze)
QuicKutz font (SketchBook)
Glossy Accents
MFT Die-namics (Bracket Tab)

No comments: