Saturday, February 28, 2009
Imaginisce - Fairest of All, Summer Cool and Twitterpated
Little Yellow Bicycle - Baby Safari Girl and Boy
American Crafts - Craft Fair, Backyard and Baby... and TONS of albums
Teresa Collins - 4 lines!
and probably some more I am forgetting already! We hope to finish up today unpacking the rest and putting the store back together. 60 boxes creates quite a mess! Of course lots of goodies have already found good homes... there is still plenty more. See you soon! :)
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
That's A LOT of boxes!! 60 to be exact! 60 boxes of yummy CHA goodness arrived tonight just as the store closed! Guess what we will be doing over the next couple of days! It's definitely going to take that long to get everything unpacked and put away! Don't worry, we will keep you updated as to what lines are ready... just give us some time to get started! :)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Our current Design Team term is beginning to wind down and we are looking for creative and enthusiastic scrapbookers to join! The goal in creating this team is to inspire and motivate scrapbookers of all levels and abilities.
Deadline for Design Team submissions will be
To apply, please send the following items to DesignTeam@scrappingturtle.com.
- Full contact information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address)
- 3 layouts, 1 altered project and 1 card (these must be your original work please!)
- Names and links of online galleries/forums/blogs (and your username) where your work may be viewed
- Any prior or existing Design Team experience
- A short bio about yourself, your scrapping style and why you want to be part of our Design Team
Design Team Requirements:
- Complete 3 layouts and either 1 altered item or card set (3 or more cards) per month. All projects should feature QuicKutz. All items to be uploaded to DT gallery by monthly deadline.
- Choose one of your projects each month and provide written directions and photos for an online workshop. Focus should be technique or sketch oriented.
- Participate actively (daily) on the message board (Turtle Soup) by creating new threads, responding to threads, leaving comments in the gallery, etc. From time to time Scrapping Turtle may ask Design Team members to be more active for certain purposes both online and in-store (i.e. online crops, store events, etc.).
- Participate in Design Team discussions and online "meetings"
- Weekly Rotation of Design Team Responsibilities (Challenges, Question of the Day, etc.)
- Commitment to a 6 month contract term (April 1, 2009 to September 30, 2009)
- Exclusivity to Scrapping Turtle Design Team for length of contract.
- All projects created for Scrapping Turtle Design Team are exclusive to the Turtle Soup Message Board and Gallery for the duration of your contract.
Design Team Compensation:
- Receive a 20% discount on regular priced purchases from Scrapping Turtle.
- Receive monthly Design Team kits to be used in creating monthly projects.
- Free shipping on orders shipped with Design Team kits.
- The satisfaction of Inspiring others.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
and the first winner is...
HEATHER Haggett of Kitchener! Congratulations!!!!
second drum roll please...
and the second winner is...
VERONICA Edwards of London! Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations ladies! We will be in contact with you shortly on how to claim your prize! Thank you to all who entered.. and keep your eyes open for more to come. *wink*wink*