Monday, November 14, 2011

Design Team Monday!

The Design Team is back for another round or reveals for you!

This week we are working off a PageMaps sketch for inspiration.

Check out the sketch....


And now a peek at what the team created with it....

Virginia

I don't have a ton of Christmas pics (shockingly b/c I have a million "other" kind of pics) - anyway I plan to change that this year but for this layout I decided to twist it a bit and do a December Daily type layout. I don't have the stamina to stick with an entire album devoted to the month of December but it is a special month with so many fun things going on so I decided this would be the perfect way to jot down some of our holiday memories.

I did a square for every day in December up to Christmas - I made sure that the weekend days were full circles for journalling as that's when we'll do the bulk of our Holiday activities - I'm actually not sure on a normal "work day" what I'll write but maybe a little note about listening to Xmas music etc - I'm sure I'll find something. 


Supply list:
Cardstock: Kraft
Stickers: We R Memory keepers
Letter stickers: October Afternoon
Costco gift tag (pine cone) 
________________________________________

Michele

Here is my take on this fun sketch!! I reversed it and played with contrasts from my Echo Park paper collection and I also tried to keep it simple. The papers are so beautiful and delicate, I didn't want to overcroud them. I cut 3 small circles to glue under my clear dew drops to bring back the pattern, I'm in love with that green paper!!!


Papers: Echo Park - Season's Greetings Collection and green, white Bazzil cardstock.
Inks: Brown and green Cat's Eye chalk inks.
Ornaments: 3 large clear dew drops, Brown and green ribbon, miscelaneous flowers, leaves, letters, buttons and rub-ons, and a shrink plastic clock from Kimmiprout. 
_____________________________________

Julie

I used Glossy Accents on the light bulbs across the top, cut small strips of the striped paper to make my own xmas tree. I put a piece of cardboard in the bottom of the bottle cap, topped with a small metal tree charm, added some gems and then poured in some Glossy Accents.


Products used:
Paper - Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas
Maya Rd. bottle cap and pink trim
Glossy Accents
Misc. Gems, cardstock and lettering; metal tree in bottle cap 
_________________________________________

Tracey

Every year on Boxing Day most of my family heads to my parents' place to gather, have fun and open presents. Needless to say, there are always lots of pictures taken. This sketch was perfect for this.


Supplies:
Bella Blvd Christmas Wishes collection
Bazzill cardstock
Corrugated letters from Jillibean Soup
Mini Alpha letters from My Little Shoebox
Dew Drop
Buttons from stash



No comments: