Welcome to the 5th day of our Handmade Gift Ideas! Today is brought to us by Shelley who made some little treat boxes for the kids at school.
or this style tied to a pencil
Here is what you will need...
- cardstock in red and green
- pencil (for the one tied to the pencil)
- Quickutz Matchbox die
I didn't take any photos as I was making it, but it is super easy.
- cut the matchbox die & cut the tree die
- assemble the box and tree
- tie the box to the pencil (leave this step out if not using it)
- attach brads to tree & glue to box
- attach a little die cut tag if you wish