Sunday, November 21, 2010

3rd Handmade Gift Idea for Christmas

Hello and thanks for joining us for the third day of gift ideas!
Today's project comes to you from Tanya......

I always find this time of year exhausting. By the time I have actually gotten around to purchasing all my gifts, I find I run out of time to add those finishing touches but I always want to add those extra pieces/ items that make my presents special. In order to do so, I stick with simplicity. So, today I decided to show you some gift bags I made as wrapping for this year.

To start I just gathered lots of pieces and embellishments from my stash. Remember, this is a great place to use those left over pieces from your card or layout making. I also took out ink, brads, rubons and stickers.


After I cut the paper to the size I wanted, I inked the papers and added embellishments. Grabbed some flowers and ribbons for dimension and presto! Easy peasy!


I was able to complete these two bags in about 15 minutes. Really quick and easy way to add a special packaging to your gift.

No comments: