Sunday, May 31, 2009

June Sneak Peeks!

Well, another month has passed by! It is sneak peek time again!! This month the Design Team had kits filled with 3 Bugs in a Rug goodness and a little Bo Bunny thrown in for good measure.
Of course, a new month also means a new Guest Design Team member as well. Please join me in giving a big turtle-y welcome to Shelley Scheeringa (bananagirl to those of you on the forum).

Hello everyone, my name is Shelley Scheeringa aka bananagirl. I am a SAHM and live in Hillsburgh, with my three kids, Monique (13), Hannah (10), Colin (4) & my DH of almost 23 years John. I divide my “stay at home” time volunteering in one of the three different schools my kids attend. I love being able to make a difference in their school experience. In my spare time (ha, ha) I try to squeak in some scrapbooking. I started scrapbooking in 2001 after the owner of a small craft store we had in town came home from a trade show with some goodies to show off. She said to me “this is going to be the next big thing”. She brought in a few papers, scissors, stickers & glue, which I of course bought so I could try it out and I was instantly hooked. Needless to say scrapbooking has come a long way & so has my style (I hardly ever use stickers now!!) I like to look to the internet for inspiration and The Scrapping Turtle has never disappointed me since I found this wonderful pond. I am looking forward to my time as part of the DT & I only hope I can inspire you as I have been inspired by everyone here.
__________________
And now, check out what the DT has been up to....


Tracey - What a Hoot


Mellissa - Snips and Snails


Anne Marie - Bo Bunny's U Bug Me



Shelley - Happy Bird-Day




And don't forget to pop by the forum on June 15th for the full reveal!! And coming tomorrow, this months' Product Highlight....

No comments: