Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Product Highlight - QK embossing folders

This month we are featuring the gorgeous, the delicious, the adorable QuicKutz embossing folders.

You can use them as is and just emboss or sand off the embossed image, glitter it, add bling...the possibilities are endless.

There are a ton of different varieties of designs and sizes and the price point is FANTASTIC!!!!

The 12" is $12.99, the 4x6 and 2x2 package are $6.99. How amazing is that???

The best part is for the month of June, these little lovelies are 15% off!!!! Stop in and get yours today!

Have a look at what our Fabulous Design Team has put together to get your creative juices flowing!!!!

Regan

Dee

Mellissa

Here is my layout using the flower folder. I embossed the bird (and then inked it) and my label die.

Shelley


Tracey

I cut out the flowers using my QK nesting dies and then embossed. I also embossed the journaling tag.

Anne Marie


No comments: