Sunday, May 3, 2009

May Product Highlight - Stix2

This month we are highlighting the always cool STIX2!!

Glitter and beads are always "in" when you are scrapping! Every layout or card could use a little sparkle!

Have a look at the different foil, glitter and bead colors next time you are at the store!

We, your Design Team, are going to help you out by giving you a bunch of different ways to use this fabulous product so you can see the versatility in it.

Dee
I chose to use it on a layout and lately I have a "go big or go home" kinda attitude so I used it ALL! The best thing about this product is a little goes a long way... not only did my project use very little of the actual product, I barely needed anything else on the layout! Big impact!


Regan
I used the Stix with the white foil, such a cool effect, I wanted it to look like paint...VOILA.


Tracey
When I heard Stix2 was going to be our Product Highlight this month I wasn't quite sure. I had never used this before but I jumped in and played and it turns out it was lots of fun! I love this stuff and expect to use it more often! I used micro beads on the 'puddle' chipboard and brown foil on the tips of the butterfly wings.

Mellissa
I have had Stix2 since last years Scrapfest and have not used it much. Actually, I tried to use it and couldnt figure it out, lol....Till now. Once I did it 'properly', I had fun with it. It really was easy to use and the effects are nice. I made a card using my QK flower die and the butterfly die along with the newest Nesting Label. On the butterfly I used the fine glitter. The flowers are the medium glitter and for the flower stem I used the foil.

Anne Marie
I added the stix2 beads to the inside pedels of the chipboard flower.

Pam I used the Stix2 glue to make the dots on the chipboard I painted white, and I used the Stix2 tape to make the lines.

Alright, now it is your turn! We want to see what you can come up with! Join us over at the forum and load your projects up!! Oh, and just in case you need a little extra enticement, for this month only, all the Stix2 products are 15% off. Stop in and get yours today!!

___________

For anyone who purchased the make & take kit from ScrapFest, please know we have not forgotten about you. Pictures & instructions are in the works and will be posted in the next day or two! Sorry about the delay. :)

No comments: