Friday, May 1, 2009

Today is Sneak Peek Day!

It's the first so that means time for a little teaser at what is to come this month. May at the Turtle is all about babies as the Design Team was playing with baby lines from Prima, American Crafts & Little Yellow Bicycle.

And with the beginning of a new month also means the introduction of a brand new Guest Design Team member. Please help me give a very warm welcome to.....

Hi, I'm Pam D, and I'm super excited to be your GDT member for the month of May. I live in Brantford with my amazing husband of almost 2 years, and our 2 Golden Retreivers and 2 cats. I work full time as an accountant, and we are currently renovating our basement, but I still manage to find time to fit in scrapbooking!

I was first introduced to this wonderful hobby 3 years ago by my husband's boss who thought it would be a good way to display my wedding photos. Since then my style has changed incredibly, and it is still changing! I must say that a lot of that has to do with the Turtle, and the amazing talented ladies here. Like I said, I'm very excited to be a part of the team this month, and to push my limits a little more and "scrap outside my shell"!
_____________

And without further ado, here are the DT projects for this month.

Anne Marie - American Crafts baby collection.

Regan - American Crafts baby collection.


Dee - Little Yellow Bicycle's Baby Safari Boy collection


Mellissa - Little Yellow Bicycle's Baby Safari Girl collection


Tracey - Prima's My Mommy and Me collection


Pam - Prima's My Mommy and Me collection


And with that, we hope we have enticed you enough to pick up some of these fabulous baby lines and get playing. As you can see you don't need to have a brand new baby at home. These little are super cute and versatile.

And don't forget to check us out in the forum on May 15th for the full reveal!!

1 comment:

Heather H. said...

Awesome sneak peeks ladies!!!! Congrats on GDT Pam!!!!