Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1, 2, 3..........

Well after a marathon session of counting all the stock in the store we are FINISHED INVENTORY for another year. Thank you to the many fingers and toes that helped to get this done. You can just imagine the time it takes to count all the product at the Turtle (just think about the cardstock wall and the embellishment wall for starters!!!!) Thanks to Turtlebob's new program we were happy to see that we were 100% done about midnight last night. Now we can start planning for all the new product that is coming in. A few new goodies arrived yesterday, but have not hit the shelves yet for obvious reasons. I did peak and saw a few things from the Imaginisce Christmas and Halloween lines in the pile. I also saw some great camping papers from Moxie. Teresa is already planning the layout to showcase her boys as mosquito bait on a recent re-enactment trip!!! I think I also some gorgeous baubly type things in some little bottles from Robins Nest. There might have been other stuff in the pile, but I think at that point I got sent back to counting brads and couldn't peak anymore, but we will keep you posted!!!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I am so excited for new goodies!!! Can't wai tot come in and check them out!!