Sunday, March 2, 2008

Down But Not Out!

I am finally starting to recover from my bout with Bronchitis. I never want to have that again! It has been a nightmarish week for me. I haven't been to the store since Monday, when Lori & Teresa promptly sent me home to bed. And bed is where I have been ever since! Now this week I get to play catch up. Hopefully it won't take too long for this last bit of congestion to go away.

On the happy side of things... orders have begun arriving from CHA! Whoopee! 20 Boxes!! Deja Views Zach's Life has arrived, we just LOVE this line! Very fun for boys of all ages. We have some awesome samples already in the store, so be sure to check them out on your next visit. QuicKutz has done it again with some amazing cookie cutter fonts - Mary Jane & Rockstar, as well as some awesome revolution SPORTS dies! Including HOCKEY! Woohoo!! Speaking of sports, Scrappin' Sports has also arrived. Yummy sporty papers for all those athletes out there. American Crafts thickers are in the house! I LOVE these things, I can't get enough... which I am sure you will be able to tell by the selection that we just brought in! For all of you journal junkies out there, Luxe Designs Jotters are here! These are so fun and versatile, can't wait to get my hands on them!

Teresa has been gathering images for weeks for all of the CHA stuff so this should be available online early this week. And we hope to have a majority of it unpacked and ready to go by tomorrow afternoon. Unpacking and processing 20 boxes of goodies takes a bit of time! ;)

No comments: