Scrapping Turtle is looking for creative, enthusiastic scrapbookers to join its Design Team .
The goal in creating this team is to inspire and motivate scrapbookers of all levels and abilities. Deadline for Design Team submissions will be Saturday, March 15th, 2008.
To apply, please send the following items to DesignTeam@scrappingturtle.com.
• Full contact information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address)
• 3 layouts, 1 altered project and 1 card
• Names and Links of online galleries/forums/blogs (and your username) where your work may be viewed
• Any prior or existing Design Team experience
• A short bio about yourself, your scrapping style and why you want to be part of our Design
Team Design Team Requirements:
• Complete 3 layouts and either 1 altered item or card set (3 or more cards) per month. All projects should feature QuicKutz. All items to be uploaded to DT gallery by monthly deadline.
• Choose one of your projects each month and provide written directions and photos for an online workshop. Focus should be technique or sketch oriented.
• Participate actively (daily) on the message board (Turtle Soup) by creating new threads, responding to threads, leaving comments in the gallery, etc. From time to time Scrapping Turtle may ask Design Team members to be more active for certain purposes both online and in-store.(i.e. online crops, store events, etc.)
• Participate in Design Team discussions and online “meetings”
• Weekly Rotation of Design Team Responsibilities (Challenges, Question of the Day, etc.)
• Commitment to a 6 month contract term (April 2008 – September 2008)
• Exclusivity to Scrapping Turtle Design Team for length of contract.
• All projects created for Scrapping Turtle Design Team are exclusive to the Turtle Soup Message Board and Gallery for the duration of your contract.
Design Team Compensation:
• Receive a 20% discount on purchases from Scrapping Turtle.
• Receive monthly Design Team kits to be used in creating monthly projects
• Free shipping on orders shipped with Design Team kits
• The satisfaction of inspiring others
Previous design team members and applicants are welcome to re-apply.