Monday, March 1, 2010

March Sneak Peeks!

Seriously, where is the time going?!?! March already! I can't believe it! One good thing is that all this time passing is bringing us closer to Spring!!

A new month brings about a new round of Sneak Peeks as well as a new Guest Designer. Please join me in welcoming Brenda Anderson.

I started scrapbooking almost three years ago now, thanks to the Turtle’s inspiration, although I’ll admit to being hooked on this amazing art for about 5 years.....collecting all the luscious papers and embellishments. I love watching a layout come together – it’s like opening a present, little by little! My beautiful daughter, Tina, is 27 and is a constant source of inspiration for me, in so many ways.

I’ll always be a Newfie at heart, but I live in Kitchener with my very new husband and best friend, Richie. He’s an incredible man, and my biggest supporter. He lets me take the craziest pictures of him, too. I enjoy photography, and playing in Photoshop and Painter. I like to vary it up in my layouts and try different things. I really love using all my Quickutz tools, and exploring creative ways to use the die-cuts. I believe that when I’m scrapbooking.....I couldn’t possibly feel unhappy, because I’m spending time with my most precious memories! I’m so happy to be creating for the Turtle this month.

Now let's check out what the team has been up to......

Marissa - This month I got the new SEI line Jocelyn. It is gorgeous. The papers have glitter, embossing, and glaze on them. All are double sided, with beautiful patterns. They also have coordinating cardstock!!! (And Bazzill has matching cardstock for this line! I am in love with the flowers and the colours. Very cool names for the different papers as well. Also in my kit was the Luxe Design Jotters - Friends. Little journal boxes. Oh how easy it is to journal when the box is made just for you! Since they are done in black and white you can add your own colour to match your LO, or leave it as is and see it POP!
Heather - This month I am working with the super adorable Three Bugs In A Rug Animal Stackers. I love this line!!! It is perfect for zoo photos, photos of young children, and animal photos. The papers are double sided, and the line comes with matching die cut shapes and chit chat stickers.

Tracey - This month I am playing with the super adorable camping collection from 3 Bugs in a Rug - The Great Outdoors! This line is killing me with the cuteness!! So perfect for kids' camping pictures!!

Mellissa - This month I am playing with the YUMMY Best Creations~Transportation~ line. When I first saw this line I knew it would be perfect for my boys. But after taking tons of pics at my grandaughter's birthday party, I knew that I could use this line for the girls also. My reveal later this month will show how you can use this line for both boys and girls.



Anne Marie - I have the SEI - Happy Day line!!!! Super cute! It has glitter right on the paper and it is embossed!! So cool!


Brenda - I'm so lucky to have been given the gorgeous Mr & Mrs line to work with. It's from Best Creations Inc., and it's so yummy. I wonder how they ever thought that I'd be able to use this line These papers have beautiful sparkly enbossing on one side of most of the sheets, with another pattern on the back with no embossing. They were so much fun to work with, and I'm especially happy with how the two wedding layouts turned out. In the full reveal in a couple of weeks, you'll see that you can also use this line for other layouts - it's not just suitable for wedding pictures.



**Don't forget to check the post below this for the new kits just released**



1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

Fabulous layouts everyone! Love sneak peek day!