Deadline for Design Team submissions will be Wednesday, March 31st, 2010.
To apply, please send the following items to DesignTeam@scrappingturtle.com.
- Full contact information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address)
- 3 layouts, 1 altered project and 1 card (these must be your original work please!)
- Names and links of online galleries/forums/blogs (and your username) where your work may be viewed
- Any prior or existing Design Team experience
- A short bio about yourself, your scrapping style and why you want to be part of our Design Team
Design Team Requirements:
- Complete 4 projects each month. Three are to be layouts and the fourth project is your choice of another layout, altered item or card set (3 or more cards). All projects should feature QuicKutz. All items to be uploaded to DT gallery by monthly deadline.
- Participate in a weekly rotation of card or layout challenges. Alternating between providing challenges or sketches and completing a sample to support your fellow DT member's challenges. You will be given at least a week's notice of upcoming challenges.
- Participate actively (daily) on the message board (Turtle Soup) by creating new threads, responding to threads, leaving comments in the gallery, etc. From time to time Scrapping Turtle may ask Design Team members to be more active for certain purposes both online and in-store (i.e. online crops, store events, etc.).
- Participate in Design Team discussions and online "meetings"
- Weekly Rotation of Design Team Responsibilities (Challenges, Question of the Day, etc.)
- Commitment to a 9 month contract term (May 1, 2010 to January 31, 2011)
- Exclusivity to Scrapping Turtle Design Team for length of contract.
- All projects created for Scrapping Turtle Design Team are exclusive to the Turtle Soup Message Board and Gallery for the duration of your contract.
Design Team Compensation:
- Receive a 20% discount on regular priced purchases from Scrapping Turtle.
- Receive monthly Design Team kits to be used in creating monthly projects.
- Free shipping on orders shipped with Design Team kits.
- The satisfaction of inspiring others.
All past Design Team members and applicants are welcome to re-apply.