Saturday, August 8, 2009

August QuicKutz Anonymous

Today was our monthly QuicKutz Anonymous class and Lori rocked it out yet again. First up is a super-cute layout called "My Favourite Things". One of the things I love about this layout (and there are many) is that you can personalize any way you wish with your own favourite things!


And here it is again with the hidden journaling tag peeking out.


And of course, I cannot forget this month's calendar page. I am loving this!!!

Lori also made a super cute tag with one of the new journaling block dies from QuicKutz but I am so sad that my pictures were cruddy so I can't show you that. You'll just have to take my word for it and know that it was fabulous!


If you're not yet a QuicKutz addict, what are you waiting for?!?!?! If you would like to come out and join this fantastic Club, please see this post for all of the details or call the store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi girls, it's Lisa (sharpie)
Just a thought here, but at the end of the year could you post all of the monthly calanders together so we can get a gander of the whole project? That would be super fantastic!!

Amanda said...

I LOVE that layout, and definitely one of my calendar pages. I'm so sad I missed this month again. I'm pretty sure I'll be back in September finally, and I can't wait!!!

Anne Marie said...

Oh that looks awesome!! Sorry I missed the class but can't wait to get my kit!