Saturday, August 1, 2009

Design Team Sneak Peeks!

Summer is here and folks are travelling so fittingly, this month the Design Team is playing with a few different travel lines. You will catch some glimpses of American Crafts "Travel", Little Yellow Bicycle "Traveler" and October Afternoon "Road Map". These lines may be focused on travel but stick around and see the DT use them for all different themes.

The start of another month also means it is time to welcome a new Guest Design Team member.
For August we have the fabulous Kate Burns joining us.

Hi! My name is Kate Burns and I am thrilled to be the August Guest Design Team member! I have been scrapping for 5 years and I am a total paper addict! I have an adorable little boy named Thomas Xavier ( the focus of most of my creative work). I am married to a wonderful guy named Pete, who although he doesn't always get my scrappy obsession, he always understands! I have a job I love as a Dental Hygienist in Kingsville Ontario.

The Turtle Pond is my on line “home” and I have been an active member of the message board for a few years. I love the creative inspiration, information and fun challenges the board provides. The best thing about the community at the pond is the wonderful people I have met and friendships I have made! The lovely ladies at the Scrapping Turtle are our fearless leaders, and their store is not only the best stocked store I have ever had the pleasure visiting, the on line store allows those of us who are not in close driving distance to take advantage of the great prices and selection! The thing that makes The Scrapping Turtle the best is the people who work there! Hannah and her amazing crew are so knowledgeable and friendly!

I am very excited to be working with the DT this month! Come on out and join us in the fun!

Without further ado, let's check out a sampling of what the DT has in store for us this month....

Regan - October Afternoon 'Road Map'

Kate - Little Yellow Bicycle 'Traveler'

Dee - American Crafts 'Travel'

Anne Marie - Little Yellow Bicycle 'Traveler'

Mellissa - American Crafts 'Travel'

Tracey - October Afternoon 'Road Map'

(The full project will be revealed later in the week as part of the August Product Highlight series)



Don't forget to join us on the forum. You can catch the full reveal there on the 15th - not to mention all of the fun challenges and chatter going on!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats Kate and welcome as GDT!!!!!! Great sneaks ladies!!!! Fabulous work!!!!