Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stampaholics!!

Calling all stampers......

There is going to be a stamp night at the store on April 24th.

It is called Stampaholics!

It's like a crop only with stamping.... you can bring anything to work on, like cards or layouts. Bring your stamps, inks, copics, embossing stuff or if you would like... buy when you get there!

It's $5 per person and we need 10 people to make it happen so...come on out and get inky with us!!
Date: April 24th
Time: 6pm - 12am


Call the store today to reserve your space!!
519-664-3951

2 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

I would love to come but I can't possibly do anything till after the May long weekend when my daughter gets married...and the 24th is the night before the stag and doe!!

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

Can we bring our regular cropping stuff too? Or just stamping stuff (I tend to only stamp cards that I
make)