Friday, April 10, 2009

ScrapFest Winner!!

So sorry! This week slipped away from me and I totally forgot to come back here and pick a winner!! Well, better late than never, right?!?!

Here is the winner of TWO tickets to the Saturday Marketplace at ScrapFest next weekend!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:12

Timestamp: 2009-04-10 12:57:42 UTC

That makes Oma our lucky winner with this comment.....

Oma said...
I would love to win a ticket to Scrapfest! Never been to a show before and even if I don't win; I will be there. Looks like you have a great team there and will have to tell my daughter to check out your blog as she loves to scrap. I enjoy card making.
April 2, 2009 11:53 PM

Congratulations!!

Be sure and stop by the Turtle booth to say hi!!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations! You are going to have so much fun! Yay!

Oma said...

Wow! I can't believe I won! I have told my daughter and will be making plans with her to attend the show. As SIL will be away on business; it looks like Opa will be doing some babysitting next week Saturday. We are both looking forward to attending the show. I have emailed you my address and phone number to arrange for the tickets. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Anne Marie said...

A BIG congrats Oma!!!! I am going and you will have a blast! I did last year and now I am hooked to go every year!
Have fun!