Sunday, June 30, 2013

More Team to Meet!!


Welcome back!!  Please join me in welcoming the members of Design Team B......

Lisa Moen



Hello! My name is Lisa and my husband, Greg and I live in central Wisconsin with our 2 children, Sierra 15 1/2 and Austin, 13. Having 2 teenagers makes life interesting . We also have a 7 year old very rambuncious yellow lab, Bender, who still thinks he's a puppy. These 4 are the subjects of most of my layouts. 
I have been scrapping since I was pregnant with Sierra, so a little over 16 years. In the 3 or 4 years, I discovered card making and haven't bought a card since. I even make all my Christmas cards (about 45). The best part of this wonderful paper crafting hobby are the people I have met along the way. 
I have been a SAHM mom since November and have been really enjoying it! More scrappy time:) 
Besides playing with paper, I enjoy watching my kids in sports, gardening, camping and 4 wheeling. 


***************************

Karen Zabuska



Hi my name is Karen aka Soccerboyzmom which is known in the blog and forum world. You can check out my blog at: www.calmcreations.blogspot.com 
I live in Sunny, Southern California in the Inland Empire. I have 2 MEN who I scrap about since I am about 15 years behind in their lives. They are now, days away from 28 and 26. I also scrap about my 2 adopted beagles, Jager Meister & Brandi (named by my sons and known as the alcoholic beagles – lol). 
I just retired after 32 years of teaching High School and have now been off 1 year and have loved it. I can scrap whenever I want. The other things I like to do besides cards and scrapping pages are reading and walking. 


******************************

Majo Wybranietz



Hello, I'm Majo Wybranietz and I live in Germany with my husband Juergen and our two lovely 
kitten Emma and Cookie. I love to work with paper and I'm absolutely addicted to stamps. 
My style is the more shabby one and I tend to "load" on my creations, so CAS is really "painful" 
for me. I love all things vintage! 
I'm an all rounder, I scrap layouts and cards, create tags and ATC's and love to get my hands 
into Mixed Media projects. 
I'm looking forward to new adventures here on the Turtle Soup team! 


*****************************

Debbie Piercey


Hi, My name is Debbie Piercey and I live in Peoria, Arizona. I live with my husband of 35 years, our son and his four children. I love to take photos and I love to scrapbook. I have been scrapbooking since 2000. I find it very therapeutic to play with paper and adhesive! 

Debbie's Blog:  www.dpiercey.blogspot.com

*********************************

Linda Harvey



My name is Linda Harvey. I live in beautiful northeast Alabama with my husband of 49 years. I have four children and 15 grandchildren--each one is a special treasure! I enjoy scrapbooking as a creative outlet and as a way of writing my family's history. When I lost my mom I realized there were lots of things that I did not know about the past and decided that I would share all I could with my children...and it just never ends!!! Looking forward to being a part of the Turtle Soup family!


*****************************

Debbie Lacy



I live in Anaheim, California where I have lived with my husband, Barry, for 37 years and have two grown children, Kristi (32) and Andy (28). We also have two very spoiled Austrailian Shepherds. I have been scrapbooking for 14 years and love playing with paper and scissors. I started making cards about 6 years ago and enjoy giving away hand-made cards. 
I love to spend time out in my backyard with my kindle for relaxation if I'm not scrapping. 


***********************************

Toni Archer


i, I’m Toni, and I live in East Tennessee (not far from Knoxville). We have been living here for over 13 years now coming from Florida hoping to find a little bit slower pace. We found that, and then some, LOL. We had three children (Steven passed away in March 2010 but you will see many LOs featuring him). Kevin is 22, living and working on his own, and I can’t believe how much he has grown up in such a short period of time. Meagan will be 20 this month and is delightful, and definitely keeps us on our toes My DH, Larry, and I will have been married 29 years this coming August. He is an amazing man, and loves me and all my scrapbooking stuff, or (s)crap as he calls it. Our other joy is our darling dog Beauty. She keeps us on our toes, too. 
Thanks for having me here; I’m looking forward to this adventure.



Be sure to join the ladies over at Turtle Soup for tons of fun and challenges!!!

And stop by later for more introductions!

1 comment:

The Gov. said...

Congrats ladies! Looking forward to working with all you inspiring ladies!