Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last but certainly not least.....


I am back to introduce you to the final members of the Turtle Soup team.....

We are thrilled to have Guest Designers who will be joining us from time to time.

Wendi Robinson


I'm wifey to my hot hubby, Jeremy for over 14 years, and mom to wonderful, 3 cute kids who keep me super busy (all 3 kids are named after cities in different countries). We live in sunny So Cali, and I am a beach lover!!! Scrapbooking has become my creative outlet which I LOVE to do in my spare time. I enjoy making layouts, cards, creating home decor items for our house, and altering!!! I LOVE it all. I LOVE my ipod and itunes, I'm a HUGE Depeche Mode fan, love to walk & do zumba, relax at the beach, and hang out in the backyard with my kids. 


***********************************

Cheryl Leuschen


Hi, my name is Cheryl Leuschen and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada with my hubby of almost 39 years. We have 2 married daughters, 35 and 32 and one granddaughter, 5 1/2. Most of my layouts are about that little cutie, she runs our lives! Besides scrapping, I enjoy quilting and reading. I am a registered nurse, still working but hoping to retire soon and have more time to enjoy my many hobbies! 

***********************************

Nancy Parker


"Hi there, my name is Nancy Parker and I am so excited to be on the Turtle Soup GDT. Bev asked me to share a little about myself so here it goes... I am a Christian wife, mom & grandma, who lives in SW Ontario, Canada. As long as I can remember crafting has been a part of my life. I find papercrafting, especially card making, fun and relaxing. I also love sharing the "how to's" of my projects on my blog: Colouring within the Lines. Well, there you have it in a nutshell. I hope you enjoy the projects I create to share with you and that they will inspire you to get creating too!" hugs, Nancy 


***************************************

Vicki Robertson


I'm Vicki Robertson and wife to my best friend, mother of two beautiful, married daughters, and grandmother to three amazing grandchildren. We live in the Pocono mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania where I spend the majority of my time crafting. 
I have been paper crafting for many years. Cards, scrapbooking, altered art and mixed media are my crafting passions. Using my hands to create gives me a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment while preserving memories for future generations. 
I am thrilled to be a guest designer for Turtle Soup and hope that I can inspire you with some of my creations. 


******************************

Now that you have 'met' all of the fabulously talented ladies, be sure to join us over at Turtle Soup for lots of fun and inspiration!!




No comments: