Monday, August 15, 2011

Design Team Monday!

The team has a techniwue challenge for you this week.  The goal is to include a hidden element on your page. This could mean hidden journaling or extra photos or memorabilia or really, whatever you wish! Interpret as you will!
___________________________________

Cherie


Cardstock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: Authentique
Envelope: Maya Road
Letters: Jillibean Soup & Doodlebug
___________________________________________

Virginia
 
I did hidden journalling as my hidden element - the Authentique paper worked so well as one of the sheets I received was already folded...kind of contained two sheets in one - so I just snipped it and that's what I used for my journalling area:


This layout photo is a picture of my son and my girlfriends two boys but the journalling I recorded is more about the friendship I have with my girlfriends - I like how it's hidden b/c it doesn't really "go" with the page but it still records how I'm feeling about my girlfriends in the here and now


Supply List:
Authentique Patterned Paper
American Craft Bits Tags
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Thickers Letter Stickers
October Afternoon Sticker
Bazzill Cardstock 
___________________________________

Michele

SEE THE GREEN RIBBON ON TOP?

PULL IT:

Papers: Authentique Paper - Wonder collection and Foundations Bi-Fold paper, Bazzill cardstock
Inks: Green and Brown chalk inks
Ornaments: 2 Maya Road window chipboard, 1 Maya Road Envelope, green ribbon and one eyelet, 3 miscellaneous chipboards 
______________________________________

Julie




Products used:
Authentique paper and pink letters
Maya Road envelope and stick pins
American Crafts Ribbon
Prima floral ribbon
Ranger Distress Inks
Misc flowers and black lettering

No comments: