Sunday, August 1, 2010

DT Sneak Peeks!!!

Can you believe August is here already?!?! Wow, how time flies!!

Another month means another round of Design Team eye candy!! The ladies have most definitely outdone themselves this month!!

Tanya - I got such a ROCKIN' kit this month!!!! I got to play with Sweet Summertime by Echo Park! Gotta love that Echo Park - it is faboulous colours so bright and vibrant - absolutely fun to play with. In addition to the papers I received the Echo Park alpha stickers, border and journalling cards sheets, some Maya Road chipboard and BG brads.



Vicki - This month I received the FABULOUS Bo Bunny Peacock Lane line. It is gorgeous!!


Lizzie - this month is get to work with the AMAZING Bo Bunny Sun Kissed! it's so super cute and bright... and since i've been working ALOT this summer and haven't had a chance to take a ton of photos i decided to make a summer art journal with this line!


Heather - I am absolutely head over heels for the line I am working with this month!!!!! It is fabulous!!!! I'm so excited to be playing with Echo Park's A Walk In The Park. I adore this line -- love the colours, the patterns, the cute little stickers!!!! Everything is fabulous!!!!


Shelley - This month I received the Bo Bunny Block Party line. It is bright and fun, and oh so versatile. This is one of my favourite colour combos.


Other happenings....

Card-A-Day - Over at Turtle Soup there is a month long contest going on. Pop on over and check out this thread for all the details.

QuicKutz Korner - There is still time to complete a project for the July edition. Pop back to that post to check out the scoop.

WE'RE MOVING!!! - Check out the newsletter for the scoop on that!

CHA - CHA has come and gone for another year. Hannah & Lori were there to check everything out and shop for us. Watch your email for an upcoming newsletter with all of the scoop.


No comments: