Sunday, September 28, 2008

6 sleeps to World Card Making Day



Well hopefully 6 sleeps - as long as I am not up all night making cards!!!! We are getting excited about this weekends events. Above is a sampling of the cards we have been creating for such a great cause.

If you are wondering what I am talking about.. we are doing a fundraiser for KidsAbility. We will be selling cards like these, $2.75 each or 12 for $30.00. $2.00 from each card goes to KidsAbility. The goal is 500 cards and I will be locked in the store display window until we meet our goal. I would really like to get home to see my children before they get married, so PLEASE come out and support this great cause!!!

Contact the store to order your cards today.

1 comment:

Regan said...

you are gonna have so much FUN!! I will be there to (tease)-er ENCOURAGE you