We are looking for creative and talented scrapbookers who want to inspire others! If you can create inspiring, beautiful and original layouts then we want to see your work!
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Midnight (EST), March 18th, 2011. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
1. Contact Information (name, address, phone number, email address).
2. A short bio of yourself with head shot photo (include how long you've been scrapbooking and why you love it, describe your scrapping style and favourites, and why you would be a great member for our team).
3. Four layouts true to your style and either 1 altered project or 2 cards.
4. A short video, tutorial or article on one of the following topics:
- Handmade Flowers
- 5 uses of Chipboard
- Importance of Journaling
- Creative use of a die cut
- Colour media technique (masking, spritzing, etc.)
5. Links to online galleries, blogs, etc. where your work can be seen.
6. Prior or current Design Team experience.
1. Commitment to a 6 month term (April 1, 2011 - Sept 30, 2011)
2. Active participation on our forum Turtle Soup, Facebook page, Blog, etc.
3. Regular uploads to our online gallery as well as providing your projects for in-store display.
4. Participation in Design Team Meetings, Planning and Discussions.
5. Participation in online and in-store events.
6. Minimum of 4 layouts per month using monthly kit provided.
(1 project per week according to set challenge format)
7. One "special assignment" each month (ie video, tutorial, newsletter article, etc)
8. Exclusivity to Scrapping Turtle Design Team for the length of term.
9. Projects made with Scrapping Turtle design team kits are exclusive to Scrapping Turtle for duration of contract. (With the exception of PERSONAL blogs and Facebook pages, as long as credit is given as being part of Scrapping Turtle Design Team).
1. Receive a 20% discount on regular priced purchases from Scrapping Turtle.
2. Receive monthly Design Team kits to be used in creating monthly projects.
3. Free shipping on orders shipped with Design Team kits.
4. The satisfaction of inspiring others.