Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January's Product Highlight

This month we are focusing on the fantastic Mini Alpha Stickers from My Little Shoebox. You seriously cannot have enough of these! They come in SO many different colours and are often the perfect finishing touch to a page or a card.
For the month of January, pick up some for 15% off.

Check out how the Design Team ladies put them to use....

Tanya - I found these a great addition, especially for the 'extras' in your title. It makes adding those little jokes or funny pieces easy.

Heather - These stickers are fabulous! I've picked up some more to use for sentiments on cards and on layouts.

Vicki - These stickers are great for quotes on a page when you want it to pop!


Shelley - I love using these little alphabet stickers. I don't use them enough. They are perfect for on a layout to put a date on it or someone's name under a photo; and the perfect size for a sentiment on a card.





No comments: