Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Deal of the Day & December Sneak Peeks!!

Deal of the Day

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bazzill By The Box*

$50.00



*100 Sheets of regular Bazzill! Excludes die-cut, glazed, or other specialty cardstock.


** To order online, select 100 sheets of regular Bazzill cardstock and we will adjust price at processing. **

Deal of the Day offers good for one day only. Items will not be held and must be paid for by the end of the business day.

All Deals are subject to availability and are on in-stock merchandise only. No further discounts of any kind.

Online orders will be adjusted appropriately at processing.

_______________________
And now, let's take a look at some Sneak Peeks from the fabulous Design Team! Of course, this month is all about the Christmas!!! Each member of the team is playing with a different line and working on those holiday projects!!
Shelley - Well this month I have the pleasure to work with the Merry Christmas line from Echo Park. It is scrumptious, you HAVE to get some of this paper!! One of the sheets of paper just screamed advent calendar, so of course I made one!! I tied them on a string, but I think I will hang them all over the tree when it is up, and make that part of the fun of finding each number!!




Vicki - This month I received the JAW DROPPINGLY GORGEOUS Holly Jolly line by My Mind's Eye. I can honestly say it is THE BEST Christmas line I've ever seen. Run, don't walk to get it. I can't wait to play with it some more!!!


Heather - This month I am playing with the whimsical Everybody Loves Christmas line from Echo Park. I love the playful feel of this line and the fun colours. The papers are all double sided and there are two sticker sheets that coordinate with the papers.

Tanya - I received the beautiful I Believe line from My Mind's Eye. This is stunning paper, just love the thickness, glitter and shimmer to these pages. (It's one of those, you have to see it IRL lines.) So, make sure you stop by the turtle to take a look. For my sneak this month, I decided to complete my December daily with this line.
**To see more of Tanya's December Daily album, stop by the forum and check it out!**

No comments: