Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Canada Day & July Sneak Peeks!!

First and foremost, from the Turtle family to all of you

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Have a safe, fun & fabulous holiday!!

Remember that we are OPEN today from 10am until 6pm. Stop in and see us!!

And now, let's get to the eye candy!! It is a new month and that means a new round of Sneak Peeks from the Design Team. Check it out!

Heather - This month I am working with the fabulous Family Heritage Collection from Adorn It by Carolee's Creations. I love that the colours in this line are suitable for any photos, whether they are heritage or not. My most favourite paper in the line is called Chocolate Polka Dots -- yummy!!!

Vicki - This Month I received selections from the Men and Father's Collection. It's a really nice collection for all your Father's day pictures!


Lizzie - this month i get to work with the adorn it carolee's creations life's a hoot line... and it's super cute!!! of course i love anything with owls lol i'm doing a cute lil book about my oldest boy adin and how much fun he had when he was a baby... here is a sneak of the book!


Tanya - I have not often used Carolee's Collection papers but when I saw these fun papers in my box this month, I was stunned. They really have to be seen in person, so many little fun details and such super fun papers to work with! Just loved this strip of hearts and swirls so played this page off of it. Added one of the stickers strips to the left side for a shot of red and stitching.



Shelley - This month I got the Carolee's Creations "Rumble Collection" and let me tell you I love it, and you are going to as well. I sprayed it with some distress ink to try and get that paint splatter look, and a little word of warning.....DO NOT SPRAY ON A WINDY DAY!!!!!!!!


Don't forget to join us over at the forum for lots of fun and chatter and to see the team's full reveals on July 15th!!

No comments: