Wednesday, June 9, 2010

June Product Highlight - Dress It Up Buttons

So tell me, how many times have you been in the store and walked by the racks of the fabulous Dress It Up buttons without actually seeing them?!?! I know I do it ALL the time!!
This month we are focusing on these awesome little embellishments! They are available in so many themes, shapes and colours that they really are the perfect finishing touch for just about any project!
Don't forget as Product Highlight, they are 15% off for the entire month of June!

Vicki - Oh my these buttons are cute. I had to promise to share them with Sid. (hmmm...may have to get some for Sid's birthday party). I used the ice cream, pinwheel and flower Dress it up Buttons on this layout. They are nice and flat on the back so they are easy to glue down.

Heather - I used the Tool Time buttons to accent my Father's Day layout. These buttons are so cute that not only will I be picking up a few more packages, I'll probably get some more Tool Time ones too.

Shelley -

Tanya - I decided to make a few cards with mine. I received the baby girl buttons - too cute and super fast way to dress up a card.




Lizzie - my dress it up buttons were buggies!!! so cute... esp with the snuggle bug line!!



No comments: