Monday, May 3, 2010

May Product Highlight - Fun Tape!!

This month we are focusing on the fabulous Fun Tape by Kiki Art! These little runners of fun come in several different styles and add a perfect finishing touch to your layout!!

For the entire month of May, pick yours up for 15% off!!

Now, let's check out what the team came up with.....

Vicki - I used the Magica Funtape from Kiki Art. It's a really quick fun way to add sewing stitches! I will be using this on a lot of projects to come!

Tanya - What an absolutely fun product! I received the Antologia Familia (kind of a criss cross X shape). I layered it between papers, on letter stickers and cardstock. No problems at all with different heights to the papers, just rolled on through.


Heather - I used the Antologia Amor Fun Tape in creating an anniversary card. It rolls on very smoothly and looks fabulous. I love this product.


Shelley - I used the Antologia Jardin Fun Tape on the ribbon to make my flowers.


1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

Super job with the fun tape ladies! Love all the projects!