Thursday, April 1, 2010

Design Team Reveal Day!!

I can't believe today is the last day for a Reveal from this current design team. I know I speak for all of the DT members when I say it has been a pleasure to be part of the team. Scrapping Turtle is so fabulous to their team and the store and forum are wonderful communities to be a part of. So, as this team signs off we wish nothing but the best of luck to the new team coming in! Watch for an announcement May 1st!!

This month the team is playing with some Bo Bunny goodness!! Yumminess all around! These 5 lines are hot items in the store and are moving fast so get yours today!!

Marissa - I am working with Flower Child this month. It is so pretty!!!! I can't stress that enough. The colours are so bold, yet muted because they seem distressed. All the papers work with this line. The stickers, the chipboard, the flowers, the brads! WOW they are fantastic and create a seamless flow for a themed album, or a few pages of the same event.


Anne Marie - All I have to say is BO BUNNY!!!!!! I got to play with the Roughin' It Line!! Super line especially for me and all the outdoor activities we do!!! Both sides of the paper is fantastic!!!


Heather - This month I am working with the gorgeous Jazmyne line. It is from Bo Bunny's Limited Edition Glitter Series. This line is stunning!! The papers are all beautifully glittered, the colours are rich, and there are fabulous embellishments that go with the line. And it incorporates my favourite colour -- purple!!

Mellissa - I am playing with the very delish Mama-razzi line. If you havent seen these new lines in person, then you'd better hurry up, they will fly off those shelves. All the new lines come with matching CS, chipboard stickers, element stickers, combo stickers, buttons, brads, etc, etc. Fabulous stuff girls.


Tracey - So, for my last month I am playing with the absolutely fabulous Sophie line by Bo Bunny. I {heart} Bo Bunny and this line is no exception. It is yummy and girly and I love it!

Don't forget to pop the forum on April 15th to see the rest of the reveals!

No comments: