Thursday, October 1, 2009

October DT Sneak Peeks

Now that you have met the new team let's take a look at what everyone is playing with this month. October is all about the Dream Street!!

Tracey - This month I am having some fun with Superstition by Dream Street. Such a fun line with lots of cute die cuts and rub ons.




Mellissa - This month I am playing with Dream Street's - Nature's Poetry line. This adorable line also comes with rub-ons and chipboard to make matching embellies even easier.




Anne Marie - I think this has to be my favorite kit so far as for the paper!!! I love them all but this just rocks!!! I got to use the Dream Street paper- Urban Ink line along with die-cuts and rub-ons.


Marissa - This month I was given the Dream Street Wonderland line. Such pretty colours!!!


Heather - This month I am working with my favourite Dream Street Paper line --- Sam!!!!! I love this line!!!!! I love the Autumn colours and all the adorable owls The rub ons and chipboard shapes are fabulous!!!! For my sneak peek I thought who better to showcase with the Sam line than my sweet little Sam.




Vicki - I got Dream Street's "Merry and Bright" Line to play with and it is fab!!! I love the colours, they are great for the holidays, fall you name it.


That's it for today folks. Just a little peek at what is to come on the 15th! Be sure to come back and check things out!!

No comments: